Broad-spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
For sensitive and post-procedure skin, this lightweight, non-irritating mineral sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex, protects against damaging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
- Protects daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and HEV light
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Soothes the skin and helps to minimize irritation
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- See packaging insert for more details on how to assemble and use this product
- Retinol and hydrolyzed sericin: Collagen stimulation to visibly promote skin elasticity and natural collagen health
- Kojic dipalmitate: Targets to help lighten dark circles
- Saccharomyces lysate extract, carnitine, coenzyme A, caffeine: Supports natural microcirculation to reduce appearance of puffiness
- Shea Butter and squalane: Skin lipid, barrier replenishment through added hydration
- Sodium PCA and olive fruit extract: Hydrator and moisture replenishers
- Arnica Montana flower extract: Antioxidant and helps soothe skin